Wednesday 31 December 2008

2nd Day. Shouldn't have bothered!!!

Today can be summed up in one word - Disappointing! After making a profit yesterday, albeit a small one, today I lost £20.19 . Again, I didn't cut short my losses, letting them get out of control. To make matters worse, on my last race I even put £5.00 on the favourite and let it go into play to try to regain my losses. Needless to say, it never won. WHY WHY WHY do I keep doing this???

Trying to put a positive spin on things, out of the 7 markets I traded on, I made a profit on 4 of them. It's just the big losses on 2 races which wiped out 1/5 of my bank!

I really need to work on my discipline. I might try using the stop loss tool which will cut my losses, letting me concentrate on making a profit.

Below is a screenshot of my day's trading.



New Year's Day tomorrow, and hopefully a new start and a new attitude from me.
Have a great new year.

No comments: