Thursday 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

After yesterday's pitiful attempt at trading, I approached today with a little more caution. I took losses and scratched instead of letting my losses get out of hand and ended up winning £10.18.

I only traded on 7 markets but ended up in profit on all of them, as you can see below.


My balance is now £91.82, still £8.18 down from my original £100 but a turn in the right direction. Hope it keeps up.

Back in work for the next 3 days (BOO!!) so I'll probably not be trading, unless I have a go on the football - Spurs v Wigan is on Setanta tomorrow night. At the moment, the draw is 3.7 and Spurs are odds on at 1.87 to win. Don't know whether to lay the draw and wait for a goal or lay Spurs and hope to grab a few ticks. If I lay the draw and Wigan score first, the odds will hardly change.

Maybe back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hi Chris, welcome to the world of betting blogs! If you like trading racing for a couple of ticks, why not do the same on the football? The under/over 2.5 goals market is the most obvious trend market on Betfair, and it starts from kick-off.

Cheers
Scott
http://sportismadeforbetting.blogspot.com

PS Have added you to my blog list.