Sunday 1 March 2009

Another good day

After yesterday's good fortune, I was going to give today a miss. BUT, I turned on the T.V. and the score was still 0-0 on the Oxford v Torquay game. Instead of trading the under/overs market, I thought I would lay the draw, and hopefully back when a goal was scored.

I layed for £5 @ 2.8 for a liability of £14. Torquay scored in the 64th minute, and after getting a second goal in the 70th minute, I backed the draw to guarantee me a gross profit of £4.24 (£4.03 net).

The next game was the Auxerre v Toulouse game. I traded the under 2.5 goals market and made a profit of £1.23.

This brought my daily total to £5.26 - an increase of 21.36%

I have included a screenshot from my BetTraderPro software, as well as my betfair account.



My Betfair account now satnds at £29.68. My next target is 90p.
Wish me luck!

No comments: