Thursday 5 March 2009

Nearly caught out!

A 5th minute goal in the Tottenham Youth v Arsenal Youth could've caught me out. I had backed unders for £30 before kick off and put my lay bet in after kick off. It never got matched. Luckily, there were no more goals till after half time and I greened up in total of £1.59.

With 2 minutes to go, and the score at 1-1, I was tempted to pinch another few ticks but decided against it. Good job. Two injury time goals from Arsenal guaranteed them a place in the semi finals of the FA youth cup, and I'm sure, guaranteed a lot of punters lost on the under 2.5 and 3.5 goals markets.

Here is my betfair P&L screenshot.



My betting bank now stands at £40.35, therefore my next target is £1.21.

1 comment:

Bets For Today said...

Hi Chris

I know it's been a while since you blogged, 4 years in fact! I was wondering if we could have a quick email conversation?

I have what may or may not be an interesting proposition for you, you can be the judge of that.

You can email me at support [AT] betsfortoday.com

Thanks a lot

Steve