Monday 2 March 2009

Still going strong

Another good day today. I scalped a few horse races this afternoon and made £1.20, which was over my 3% daily target. I looked on the TV and there was a live game on Setanta between Histon and Cambridge United so I fired up my BetTraderPro software and got to work.

I traded the under 2.5 goals market and made £2.10 on that. I also layed the draw for £1 @1.08, minutes from the end, hoping for a last minute winner. This never came but I only lost 8p, leaving me still £2.02 up on the football.

This fetched my daily winnings to £3.22, which was an increase of 9.9%.

The screenshots below show the ladder view of the BetTraderPro software and my betfair daily P&L.



The reason I layed for a last minute winner is because Histon have a history of scoring in the last 5 minutes. After 85 minutes they were 1-0 down and you could have backed them @70. They equalised in the 86th minute and the price shot down to 8.0! Anyone backing them could have layed them off for a nice little profit.

My next target is £1.07.

No comments: