Tuesday 24 February 2009

Back in business

First of all, I would like to thank those people wished me luck after I was foolish enough to lose almost my entire bank about 3 weeks ago. Thankyou.

I decided to wait till payday until I started trading again, for a few reasons. First, it gave me a break from betfair and a chance to sort out how I would trade in the future and secondly, to prove to myself that I'm not an addict. I was on betfair nearly everyday, trading on the horses/football etc, and it can be very addictive.

Thankfully, I won't be needing to go to Gamblers Anonymous, but it does make you think sometimes!

Anyway, back to tonight. I had 17p left in my betfair account, so I deposited £19.83 to make it up to a round £20.

I decided to trade on the Inter Milan v Man United match on the under/overs markets. It turned out to be a good decision as the game ended 0-0.

I made a profit of £1.58, which is an increase of 7.9%. Below is my screenshot.


My bank now stands at £21.58. I am aiming to increase my bank by 3% or higher, everytime I trade so therefore, my next target is 65p.

2 comments:

Scottish Exile said...

Welcome Back Chris, good to see you back in the saddle. 0-0 draws are always good for the under trader :>)

Managed Risk said...

Good to see you back in action. Take it day by day and don't think about making money...think about doing everything the right way according to your plan.

Best of luck