Thursday 26 February 2009

Good feeling.

It's not often I have a feel-good moment when trading but I had one tonight. I usually manage to place a back bet on the unders market, seconds before a goal is scored but tonight the opposite happened.

I took a risk on the under 2.5 goals market. After the second goal was scored in the Hull v Sheffield Utd cup game, the odds shot up. I was already showing a loss so I backed @ 4.7 and waited for the odds to come down.

I hung on from the 32nd minute until around the 53rd minute, when I greened up for a net profit of 69p. Minutes later a third goal was scored. Loved it!

A quick dabble on the 3.5 and 4.5 goals markets netted me a total of £1.23, an increase of 6.47%.


My next target is 61p or higher.

2 comments:

Jessica Mong said...

Hi Chris,

I see that you are not getting very well. I propose you to try automated betting. From my experience it's the best and the only one way to win (of course without internal information).

I invite you to my blog about automated betting with BetFair and Java, which I started writing recently.

Regards.
Jessica

Unknown said...

Welcome back Chris,

I stumbled across your blog a short while ago and enjoyed reading your previous posts.

I'm coming round to the trading way of doing things after, successfully and unsuccessfully, following various betfair strategies touted over the web - I suppose we all make mistakes.

I'm starting again tonight with £25 and hope to get this up to £100 by the end of March (about 5% a day). Good luck.

John G