Sunday 1 February 2009

Another Milestone

Tonight I broke the £60 barrier. OK, I only needed to win £1.17 to do that but I only made the £50 mark 2 days ago. I'm really getting into the under/over market.

My profit today came from the Man U v Everton game. I traded both the under 2.5 and 3.5 goals markets using £50 stakes. I'm definitely feeling more confident in using such a large percentage of my bank.

I ended up with a profit of £5.36 from this game.

I also read about a hot tip too. On the Racing Traders forum, someone posted that in the Ajax v Heerenveen game, the odds for 0-0 was unusually high - 27.0 in fact.

I thought this was a good price to back and lay off later so I risked £1 of my winnings and backed it.

Around 20 minutes later, I layed 0-0 for £1.38 @ 19.5 to guarantee me a profit of 36p after commission in that game. There was no score until the 59th minute and I believe the odds went as low as 3.6 !!!!

My total profit for the 30th was £5.72, which was a 9.72 % increase.

Below is my betfair screenshot for yesterday (30th Jan).


This brings my betfair bank to £64.55, therefore my 3% target for next time is £1.93.

No comments: