Thursday 26 February 2009

Small loss.

Tonight I decided to trade on the Middlesborough v West ham game on the under 2.5 goals market.

My timing, as usual was perfect - I backed unders about 10 seconds before a goal was scored! An early goal (5 mins) made the odds shoot up. I took advantage of this and in the frenzy after the goal, I backed high and managed to lay a lot lower, reducing what would have been a £4 odd loss down to around £2.00. I then decided to pinch another couple of ticks to reduce it even more.

Guess what happened! Backed, got matched, GOAL!

Again, the odds shot up and I backed again, knowing another goal would mean losing 3/4 of my bank. I waited until half time (25ish minutes!!!) until I hedged for a guaranteed loss of £2.56.

The game ended 2-0. Typical.

If I had left it alone, I would have won about £40. BUT another goal would have almost wiped me out. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

This means my bank is down to £19.02, therefore my next target is 57p.

No comments: