Sunday 18 January 2009

Another 3% in the bag

I didn't bother trading yesterday. After a long day at work, I fell asleep watching the snooker.

Tonight, I traded the match between Lille and Rennes, in the over/under 2.5 goals market.

Nothing spectacular happened, unlike the other night. I just used £5 stakes to back and lay, taking 4 - 5 ticks at a time. I watched the match live on TV and it didn't look like it would be a high scoring match. It ended 1-0. I ended up making a guaranteed £1.11 after comission. This has increased my bank by 3.1% to £36.83. Nice and easy - no risky bets tonight.

I know 3% doesn't sound much but increasing a bank of any size by 3% per day will double it in 24 days.

Below is my betfair P&L screenshot.


My target for tomorrow will be £1.10.
Unless I fall asleep again!

No comments: