Thursday 15 January 2009

Back to winning

Today I was in a positive frame of mind. After losing £5.70 yesterday, I was determined not to have another losing day. Things didn't go as planned though. In the first race today, I lost £2.95. One thing I have learned is to try and put losing trades behind you and carry on being positive, so that's what I did. In the other 8 races I traded in, I made a profit in all of them. In total, I made a profit of £1.52 on the race meetings.

After the racing, I also traded on the snooker. I backed John Higgins in his game against Ding Junhui. After an impressive start, his odds dropped and I managed to hedge the bet to guarantee a £2.01 profit no matter who won.

This brought my daily profit to £3.53. This is an increase of 12.8%. Below is my betfair P&L.


My betfair balance is now £31.07. I'm going to try and keep it over £30. My 3% target for tomorrow is 93p. The past couple of days have taught me that one losing day isn't the end of the world.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments: