Tuesday 13 January 2009

Snooker Loopy!

I love snooker. Not only is it a great game, but it also produces excellent trading opportunities. Tonight, I traded the Selby v Walden match. I layed Selby for £20 @ 1.42. About 30 seconds later, I backed Selby for £18.93 @ 1.50. This guaranteed me a profit of £1.07 no matter who won. This left me a net profit if £1.02 after comission, easily overtaking my 3% daily target.

The bets were submitted using Bet Trader Pro, available for free from www.racingtraders.com.
This software worked out and submitted my hedged bet with just 1 click of the mouse.

Below is my screenshot for tonight (Monday 12th Jan)


This was taken after midnight, hence the P&L is "From Yesterday".
Tomorrow's target is 94p.

Game on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,

I don't suppose you've bought "Snooker Trading Made Simple"?

I'm fascinated by the efforts these guys have gone through to promote their product, but I'm personally not going to spend £67 on it!