Wednesday 14 January 2009

Losing day GRRRR!!!!

Today I had another losing day. Luckily, this one didn't wipe out my entire bank, like it did the other week. I only lost £5.70, which was 17.15% of my bank. Looking on the bright side, I didn't let my losses run like I have done in the past, but I was greedy in my trading. I had the chance to make small profits, but tried to steal that couple of extra ticks and got burned! Deja vu.

I traded on the snooker and football. On the football, I traded on the match odds and the over/under 2.5 goals markets. I lost on all of them. A few months back, I would have lost my entire bank due to silly bets, but today I have taken my loss, knowing that tomorrow is another day.

Here is my betfair screenshot for today.


My betfair account is now back to £27.54. My 3% target for tomorrow is 83p.
Wish me luck. I need it!

No comments: