Tuesday 20 January 2009

From profit to loss

I'm quite annoyed with myself today. After giving blood this afternoon, I was hoping for some good fortune for my good deed. Call it karma if you like.

Maybe I did get some but I managed to throw it away!

I traded on a couple of horse races but ended up down £2.33. Not to worry, there were 3 football matches I picked to make up my loss.

Although they kicked off at different times, all 3 games were in play simultaneously and I was sitting happily after wiping out my loss and in profit by £1.10 if I left everything as it was.

All I had to do was nothing. I didn't!

I've got an uncanny knack of backing in the under 2.5 goals market about 30 seconds before a goal! As soon as I backed unders and the bet was matched, I put in my lay bet. About 10 or 20 seconds later - GOAL! This turned a 70p win to a 23p loss.

I was still all green for £2.31 in the Man U v Derby game. For some STUPID reason, I decided to trade on the under/over 3.5 goals market and the next goal market. I ended up losing £1.96 & 50p respectively.

I made back 16p on the greyhounds but ended up down £2.15, a loss of 5.66%.


My bank is down to £35.82. My 3% target for tomorrow is £1.07.

Lesson learned today. Doing nothing is better than throwing it all away.

No comments: