Wednesday 7 January 2009

Let's try again

After a disastrous day yesterday, I thought I would give it a another try. Hopefully, I'm a wiser (but poorer) man. I had a bit of good luck today too. I use Bet Trader Pro software to submit my bets and today I won a years subscription to Bet Trader Pro's ladder interface worth £150 !

I won this on the online radio station WUBT at http://www.juicestorm.com/

Considering this to be a good omen, I put £20 into my Betfair account. I traded the Derby v Man Utd game on the over/under 2.5 goals market and won £1.83. This is an increase of 8.85%.

I would post a screenshot of my Betfair P&L but I'm having trouble uploading the photo. I'll post it tomorrow.

If you want to know more about Bet Trader Pro then visit www.racingtraders.com .

The software is FREE to download and use the grid interface. You only have to pay to use the ladder interface. There are also lots of trading videos on the site. Why not have a look? Go to www.racingtraders.com .

My Betfair account now has £22.51 in it. My target for tomorrow is 67p. That will be 3% of my bank. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I suppose you must be pissed off with Betfair, their charges and customer service and the general lack of competition in betting exchanges. I developed a website: www.betdaqrevolution.com we have a couple of members already even though the site is on for a couple of hours.

Check it out and please do sign in. It would be awesome if you could write something about the website on your blog and try to motivate people to sign in and take part in our experiment. Tell it to people you know as well. I know the website will not do a miracle but anyway it will raise awareness of Betdaq and that something is happening there. Plus it will show to Betfair that there is some resistance and this may make them think twice before any new scams.

You can leave your blog name in the Name section of the “create an account” and I will post a link to your blog next to your name on the list. If you have any comments, suggestions, want to contribute an article please write to: contact@betdaqrevolution.com